COVID 19 Efforts
Good Chefs is committed to maintaining strict adherence to CDC requirements and food preparation best practices.
We thank you for your support during this time and will remain open as long as is recommended.
In this time of uncertainty we have also committed to donating a prepared meal to No Kid Hungry for every meal sold.
What is Good Chefs?
Good Chefs is a meal delivery service created by Chef Ian Rosenstrauch. Ian is a Michelin-trained chef and gardener. He has worked at such notable establishments as The French Laundry, The Dabney and the exclusive Hawkeye Ranch.
He started Good Chefs because he was frustrated with the quality of the current meal delivery and preparation options available. Good Chefs harvest the vegetables in the morning, preps in the afternoon and delivers to you the late afternoon.
How to Order
Six Easy Steps
1. Easily place your order by midnight and we will deliver it to you the following day.
2. Add the days you would like meals delivered.
3. Select any allergens that you need accommodated. Feel free to leave a note with any details you want us to have.
4. Select the number of meals you would like delivered.
5. Enter address for delivery and place order.
6. Prepare to enjoy a delicious meal prepared with love by Good Chefs.
Tyler Vorce of Truffle Shuffle
Without Good Chefs my business could not operate. The meals Ian provides gives us the added boost we need everyday to be productive.
Sarah Ralph of Golden Gardens
Ian knows quality produce and how to make it as tasty as possible.